CONDITIONS OF USE
No tickets, merchandise or other products purchased on Uptown Underground’s website are returnable or exchangeable. All sales are final. Tickets, however, may be transferred to another individual by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Information Collected
- A. Information You Give Us
Uptown Underground receives and stores any information you choose to enter on the Uptown Underground website, or provide us in any other way, such as by telephone or by electronic mail. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, and/or telephone number. We also collect from you certain information such as your credit card number and billing address when you make an order through the Uptown Underground website.
B. Automatic Information
Certain applications in Uptown Underground’s website invoke a standard feature found in web browser software called “cookies.” “Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser, track the progress of e-commerce transactions, and to allow you to move from one page to the next without having to re-enter personal order information. We do not use or share information transferred through cookies with third parties for marketing or other purposes. Although most internet web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can change the configuration of your browser to prevent this from occurring. We recommend that you leave cookies “turned on” so that we can offer you more personalized service.
2. Use of Information Collected
If you purchase a ticket, you will be added to Uptown Underground’s electronic mailing list for future events.
B. Sharing With Third Parties
- GeneralIf we request demographic information, we will not share information about you as an individual with any other entity. If we do share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
- Agents and Service ProvidersUptown Underground engages other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Examples of these services include processing credit card payments, providing order fulfillment and customer services, sending postal mail and e-mail to you, and analyzing data. While these agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Uptown Underground, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services to Uptown Underground.
- Protection of Uptown Underground and OthersWe release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our User Agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Uptown Underground, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Secure is Information About Me?
Uptown Underground works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) software, which encrypts information you input. If you make a purchase via the Uptown Underground website, we will use your credit card number only to process your payment and will not use it for marketing purposes. For reasons of security, credit card information is not stored on our Web Server. We will retain order information for our records, but this information is never shared with third parties.
5. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to interact with the Uptown Underground website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this privacy notice. Our business changes constantly. Accordingly, this notice may change, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the privacy notice in effect at the time of use. You should check the Uptown Underground website periodically to see recent changes.
6. How to Contact Us
Uptown Underground 4707 N Broadway, Ste 309 / Chicago, IL / 60640 / 773.867.1946 / email@example.com